As much as I would like to take credit for the clever headline above, it actually comes from something called a cafe mom blog.
You can see a larger sized version of the map above here: http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=3073
Here are my observations based on my extensive travel experience:
1. Yep, Canada is bigger than the United States. Especially Montreal.
2. I am not sure if Mexico is bigger than the United States or Argentina.
3. There is no way Ireland is smaller than the U.K.
4. Brazil is way big. I agree.
5. The Netherlands should get dark green.
6. People from Sweden will laugh their heads off when they see that they are smaller than Denmark.
7. Turkey should be green. Probably dark green. Trust me on this one.